RE: Request for partecipating in the project

From: arthur miller
Subject: RE: Request for partecipating in the project
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 21:38:16 +0000

Skickat från min Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.

> The ebook format allows you to consult the > manual with a smartphone, tablet or epub-> > reader.

Both my smartphone and my tablet read Emacs manual perfectly fine in html format in browser, and I am sure if I wanted to read manuals in pdf format they would work perfectly fine too. What does epub brings that html or pdf does not? Personally I don't even like pdf.