Re: Question on fonts

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Question on fonts
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 17:19:18 -0800

I think given the vast treasure trove of choices, it's time someone
wrote up a recommended  set of fonts/font-sets that work, look good
aesthetically good etc. For etc credit, it might be valuable to do some
research on what works well for various situations, eg, laptop vs
desktop, low-vision user vs color-blind user etc -- and provide some
default configs out of the box, basically users who have those needs
today will have a hard time finding those out for themselves. Note: I'm
not volunteering because I'd be a poor choice to do this.