Re: Question on fonts

From: VanL
Subject: Re: Question on fonts
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 20:44:28 +1100

> I didn't say anything was wrong, I said it's hard for a user to figure
> out what to use given a set of requirements.

May I suggest 'Computer Modern'?                                         [1]

On occasions the default font color is difficult for me to make out
having set the Basic Faces's Default Background color to gainsboro.

The default's background white is too bright on my screen despite it
having been set to use hw paperwhite for optimal reading experience.

-- VL

Footnotes:
[1]  https://www.checkmyworking.com/cm-web-fonts/