Re: Backtrace printing in batch mode ignores all customizations

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: Re: Backtrace printing in batch mode ignores all customizations
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 15:32:56 +0100

> > I don't have access to Emacs repository, so I cannot apply it myself.
>
> [ Anything we can do to help with that?  ]

I wrote that as a reminder, because it sometimes looks like people
give approvement to my patches and then nothing happens, as if they
expect me to somehow apply them, which I have no way of doing.

This time it has been 10 days since the last email in this thread, but
I see no change in the source repository. Maybe the patch got
forgotten? Or if you wait for something additional from me, please say
so explicitly.

Paul