Re: emacs-27 60c84ad: ; * etc/TODO: Fix last change.

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: emacs-27 60c84ad: ; * etc/TODO: Fix last change.
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 21:55:32 +0100

    >> From: Robert Pluim <address@hidden>
    >> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>,  address@hidden
    >> Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 21:12:39 +0100
    >>
    Stefan> Try and make sure that regexp-opt is only used during compilation,
    Stefan> e.g. by wrapping it inside an `eval-when-compile`.
    >>
    >> Thanks for that, itʼs working now.
    >>
    >> Latest version attached.

    Eli> Thanks.  Please also update admin/notes/unicode with the information
    Eli> about importing the additional file from Unicode.

OK.

    Eli> Also, what about the sequences in other emoji-*.txt files?  Or are
    Eli> they already covered?

What Iʼve extracted from emoji-sequences.txt is in the comments at the
end of emoji-zwj.awk, we can just add that to the output if you agree.

I donʼt think we can support the Keycaps emoji, since the base
characters are ASCII.

One thing we could do with emoji-data.txt is extract which codepoints
are emoji and use that to set up the fontsets appropriately.

Robert