Process to build standalone Emacs + deps in Windows

From: Juan José García Ripoll
Subject: Process to build standalone Emacs + deps in Windows
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 14:03:19 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to debug the process of building a distributable Emacs with
dependencies on Windows 64 bits. I have seen some sketch of
documentation under nt/ but it does not include support for graphics and
image formats, which the official distribution for Windows includes.

What are the steps or the scripts used to create the *.zip files that
are found in the official repository? Is there a simple guide I can use
to reproduce it?

Best,

--
Juan José García Ripoll

Quantum Information and Foundations Group
http://quinfog.hbar.es - http://juanjose.garcia.ripoll