Re: Eglot and Tramp

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Eglot and Tramp
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 15:09:58 +0100

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 2:44 PM Michael Albinus <michael.albinus@gmx.de> wrote:
> João Távora <joaotavora@gmail.com> writes:

> But don't worry: the Tramp 2.4 release is kept up-to-date in GNU
> ELPA. Once you can confirm that the change works for you, I'll backport it.

That's great.  It means that as long as Eglot, which is also a GNU ELPA
package, depends on that particular version of Tramp, users who install
it from that source (using package.el) will benefit from the fix. Can you
confirm?

> Please tell me so. The next Tramp 2.4 release in ELPA is roughly
> scheduled for end of June, 10 days from now.

Noted.  Felipe, you may want to beat me to it if you still have the
energy for this.

João