longtime user of emacs (was: "Why is emacs so square?")

From: andres . ramirez
Subject: longtime user of emacs (was: "Why is emacs so square?")
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 00:12:36 +0000

Hi. Jeff.

    Jeff> Oops, that first line should read "...my post from May," Also, it
looks like the
    Jeff> list-archive software didn't pick this up as continuing that thread,
so here is a link:
    Jeff> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2020-05/msg03191.html

Thanks for pointing to the link. I have lost the idea about what You were
talking about. I started with emacs22. But I have run recently emacs20.

This is just a curious question.
How many years an  emacs user needs for being considered a longtime
emacs user?.

Other questions.
Do You think vanilla emacs has good defaults?
If your answer to the previous question is "No". What would You change on
vanilla emacs defaults?

BTW. I agree with this:
There is no excuse for disrespecting  people.

I use rmail for reading mbox files. gnus when reading debbugs (bug
reports). wanderlust for reading email and message-mode for composing
this email.

Best Regards