Re: Add new functions to mark/unmark/delete all bookmarks

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Add new functions to mark/unmark/delete all bookmarks
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 18:43:41 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

>> > No, I mean Lisp comments. I like highlighted symbols there, for
>> > discoverability.
>>
>> Fine with me, I don't mind such a style.
>
> To clarify: I don't mind such a style _in_Lisp_comments_.

Sure. But the original question was how-to-quote. And a quoting
`like-this' in Lisp comments seems to be preferred. Until we add
highlighting for quoting 'like-this' in Lisp comments.

(No, I don't vote for this feature. I just think we shall be consistent
in our recommendations.)

Best regards, Michael.