Re: tabulated-list-mode needs incremental search option

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: tabulated-list-mode needs incremental search option
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 08:17:55 -0500

> In general I am advising that every application with choices offers
> among others the narrowing incremental search.

Very well, but to me this is much too vague to know what it means.
AFAICT, if every application uses `completing-read` when it has
a choice, then it does offer "narrowing incremental search" because
`icomplete-mode` (among other minibuffer completion schemes) does offer
something that narrow the search incrementally.

        Stefan