Re: flag to use tor

From: Zhu Zihao
Subject: Re: flag to use tor
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 20:43:27 +0800

What's is torsocks? Is this one?

https://github.com/dgoulet/torsocks

If so, according to its README. Maybe you can use a shell wrapper to
launch emacs

#+BEGIN_SRC
#!/bin/sh
export LD_PRELOAD=/path/to/libtorsocks.so
exec -a "$0" emacs "$@"
#+END_SRC

Emacs, and its subprocess would inherit this environment variable and
allow torsocks to intercept network connection and force them in Tor.

--
Retrieve my PGP public key: https://meta.sr.ht/~citreu.pgp

Zihao