Re: NonGNU ELPA

From: Clément Pit-Claudel
Subject: Re: NonGNU ELPA
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 14:54:36 -0500

On 11/21/20 2:02 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote:
>>> Stefan has a plan for bringing up NonGNU ELPA, but I think it
>>> has been weeks since we discussed it and I have not heard that
>>> he has moved forward on it.
>
> I have a first cut up now.
> The repository is at ssh://git.sv.gnu.org/srv/git/emacs/nongnu.git
> and the archive is currently at https://elpa.gnu.org/nongnu/

Great job!  Is the plan to put a copy of all the code in there, not just
pointers to repositories?
Does that mean that authors will all have access to the git repo?  Will that
access be limited to their individual externals/ branches?
Or will there be a script that pulls repositories into these individual
branches?
And won't the repo become gigantic?

Clément.