Re: Emacs Survey: Toolbars

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Emacs Survey: Toolbars
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 21:36:49 +0100

Statistics give people the starting point to delve into that evidence and see
if the arguments
hold together.  Reality must come before public relations for nature cannot be
fooled.
I am one of those people discouraged from participating in Gnu development not
because of
certain patterns of communication, but of certain patterns of working.
Fluttering Kind Communication Guidelines won't help.

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy