Re: Concern about bikeshedding.

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Concern about bikeshedding.
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 21:50:48 +0200

> Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 19:42:35 +0000
> From: Alan Mackenzie <acm@muc.de>
>
> The main point - it is profoundly unimportant what decision is reached
> on it.  We should trust our head maintainer, Eli, to make this decision,
> which we should then respect.

To set the record straight: I consider Lars to be the one who should
make the decision here.  I do read the thread (as I do every other
thread) and chime in when I think I have something useful to say.  But
Lars conducted that bug discussion and proposed a global binding as
the solution, so I think the decision should be his to make.  I will
go with anything he considers the best way.