Re: POLL: make C-x o transient

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: POLL: make C-x o transient
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 00:22:17 +0100

There is a package Compostable.el that brings a similar experience for editing
commands.

https://github.com/paldepind/composable.el

The experience is much better and interesting. I have it since long time ago.

Also the readme explains the concepts and corner cases very clearly. so that
could be extrapolated to other commands without reinventing the wheel.