Re: Stop frames stealing eachothers' minibuffers!

From: jakanakaevangeli
Subject: Re: Stop frames stealing eachothers' minibuffers!
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 17:44:17 +0100

> Just as a matter of interest, your email host rejected my post
> yesterday, saying that the interchange had to start with a STARTTLS
> command.

Thank you for reporting, I will try to get in touch with my email host.

> Could I ask you please to try out the following patch, which should be
> applied on top of yesterday's patch:

I tried it and everything works as expected, if we use C-g. The only
minor thing I noticed is with abort-recursive-edit (C-]). When executed
from a normal buffer, it does what its doc-string suggests. But when
executed from a non-innermost minibuffer, it exits multiple recursive
edits, just like abort-minibuffers. (This isn't surprising since it
calls Fthrow (Qexit, Qt) just like abort-minibuffers, only without
asking yes_or_no_p first.)

This might actually be intended behaviour, depending on how you
interpret "this minibuffer input" from abort-recursive-edit's
doc-string.