Re: Emacs-devel Digest, Vol 204, Issue 28

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Emacs-devel Digest, Vol 204, Issue 28
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 09:50:39 -0500

>> knowing in which context they are. So, those braces may be
>> 'superfluous' from the language point of view but they don't harm the
>> code and favour inclusiveness ;-)

That's indeed a good point, thanks.

> I removed those braces because they are against our coding style, not
> because of my personal preferences.

Looks like I need to go re-read our coding style ;-)
I mean, I know that we don't need those braces here and I don't put them
in the code I write (because they make my code too sparse for my taste),
but I didn't know our style was *against* their presence (rather than
merely allowing or even recommending their absence).

        Stefan