Re: Distinguish between regional undo and undo to the beginning in undo-

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: Distinguish between regional undo and undo to the beginning in undo-equiv-table
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 11:18:30 -0500

>> Then should we add a mapping for the buffer-undo-list to t at that
>> point?  Or should we just do nothing?
>
> Good question.  I think you have a better understanding of how the equiv
> table should be filled than I do at this point, so I'd trust your judgment.

Ok, I looked into it in detail, undo-equiv-table is also used to check if the
previous command is really an undo, alongside with checking last-command. So
the undo record has to map to something, I decide to map it to ‘empty unless
there is already a mapping for the record. Here is the (standalone) final
draft. Please have a look.

Yuan