Re: Some minor suggestions to Tab Bar

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Some minor suggestions to Tab Bar
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 23:31:42 +0100

Hi Juri:

Just a question. I have seen the new groups in tabs-bar, but I sadly
don't understand what a group means and how to use this feature as a
final user.

I evaluated:

(setq tab-bar-format
      '(tab-bar-format-history
        tab-bar-format-tabs-group
        tab-bar-separator
        tab-bar-format-add-tab))

And just a + appears in the tab-bar. So maybe you could explain some
basic steps about how to use the groups?

Best,
Ergus.