Re: src/nsterm.m: fix window tabbing on macOS

From: Andrii Kolomoiets
Subject: Re: src/nsterm.m: fix window tabbing on macOS
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 12:07:36 +0300

martin rudalics <rudalics@gmx.at> writes:

>>> What do s-n and s-w do (which emacs function do they ultimately call)?

>> s-n (make-frame)
>> s-w (delete-frame)
>
> Hmm...  Then "the frame height" refers to the height of different
> frames?  Does it always increase by the same amount?

All Emacs frames are grouped in single window manager window.  I refer
to that window manager window as frame.

Initially the tab bar is hidden.  After new frame created (s-n), the tab
bar is shown with two tabs, frame height is increased by the tab bar
height.  After frame deleted (s-w), tab bar become hidden again but
frame height is not decreased.

--
Andrii