Haiku port try 2

From: Po Lu
Subject: Haiku port try 2
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 10:26:34 +0800

Hi.  I'm attaching a new version of the port to the Haiku operating
system, which should be complete enough for general usage.  The patch
should apply cleanly to a current repository check-out.

I would appreciate it for someone using Haiku as his daily driver to
take his time to try this, and for someone to take the time to glance
over the patch and tell me if I missed something.  If it doesn't build
for you or crashes, please let me know.

I'm also not sure Emacs with this patch will still build on a few
platforms I can't test, namely macOS and MS-Windows.  It would be nice
for someone with a Macintosh to verify that Emacs still builds with this
patch in place, and inform me of any issues so I can rectify them.

Changes and known problems have been documented in NEWS, MACHINES, and
PROBLEMS where appropriate, and I think the updates to the Lisp
reference manual are complete, and that no updates to the other manuals
are necessitated by the scope of the changes currently present.  If
nobody finds anything missing, I hope that it will be appropriate to
mark the changes as documented in NEWS.

It would also be nice to expedite the paperwork; I haven't heard
anything from Craig Topham in a while.

This is probably too late to make it into Emacs 28, but perhaps I'm
being overly pessimistic?

The patch also includes a copy of the X Pixmap Library (which is free
software) with modifications made by me, as the libXpm shipped by Haiku
has a hard dependency on a running X server.  Because the port is built
as part of Emacs, there are probably some copyright related issues to
work out.  If there are any, how should I proceed with sorting them out?

Thanks.