Patch: source in help buffer refactored & 'on-demand' option

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: Patch: source in help buffer refactored & 'on-demand' option
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 01:43:19 +0200

Ok, just a slight update after todas input:

I have reworked the patch to be able to show/hide source code for the current
symbol 'on-demand', mostly after input from Martin R.

The source when asked to be shown on demand will display source regardless of
the global option, so it can be used by users who generally would not like to
display source code by default, but would like to fetch it in some rare cases.

When global option is on, it will remove the source from the view. It works only
on visible help buffer.

Any ideas? Bugs yet? I have been playing with it today for quite some time,
clicking on links in help buffer and trying to find if it does not display
something correctly, but thus far I didn't found anything. It feels like a
little code browser.