Re: unique syntax for reporting (submitting bugs)

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: unique syntax for reporting (submitting bugs)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 15:40:41 +0800

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> I am sending this email to four mailing list I am using most, and I am

Please don't cross-post in the future.  Generally, you should post to
one list, and only cross-post if instructed to post to some other.

(Other lists intentionally removed.)

> wondering whether this subject has came up in the past.  For years I
> am wondering about the different syntax for sending / reporting /
> submitting bug reports.

WDYM by syntax?  Different projects will usually have different
preferred forms for bug reports submitted to them, if that's what you
mean.