Re: Entering emojis

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: Entering emojis
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 14:06:50 +0000

Robert Pluim <rpluim@gmail.com> writes:

>     >> If I were to nitpick, Iʼd drop this hunk:
>     >>
>     >> +where "My New Emoji Font" should be replaced by the actual name of the
>     >> +font you want to use.
>     >>
>     >> because to me thatʼs obvious, but itʼs a minor point.
>
>     Eli> I can add "(although this should be obvious)" there.

I think we can just drop it.

My point was not "I don't understand that this is an example font name"
but "why not just put the font I need to unbreak this so I don't have to
specifically look around for it".

If we can't name the font to use for political reasons, the example is
as good as it gets and needs no further explanation.