Re: Add xwidget-webkit-isearch-yank-kill

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Add xwidget-webkit-isearch-yank-kill
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 16:00:01 +0200

> From: Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com>
> Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 18:15:47 +0800
>
> I added a command that behaves like `isearch-yank-kill' to xwidget
> webkit isearch.
>
> Does anyone want to make a comment before I push it?  Thanks.

Thanks, I have a few minor comments:

> * lisp/xwidget.el: Bind C-y to xwidget-webkit-yank-kill in incremental

This line is too long.  We produce ChangeLog from the Git log, where
each entry has a TAB before it.  So each line in the commit log
message should not be longer than 66 characters, because ChangeLog
entries wrap at column 74.

> +(defun xwidget-webkit-isearch-yank-kill ()
> +  "Pull string from kill ring and append it to the current query."
           ^^^^^^
Which string?  I think you mean the most recent kill, don't you?