Re: Add xwidget-webkit-isearch-yank-kill

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Add xwidget-webkit-isearch-yank-kill
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 16:03:36 +0200

> From: Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com>
> Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 19:43:07 +0800
>
> Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > I added a command that behaves like `isearch-yank-kill' to xwidget
> > webkit isearch.
> >
> > Does anyone want to make a comment before I push it?  Thanks.
>
> Hmm, I think it should be OK to push it, so that's now done.
>
> If anyone else has a comment on it, be sure to let me know.  And I hope
> I'm not being to hasty here, thanks.

Please leave some reasonable time for people to chime in and comment
on your patches.  We don't all of us are on-line all the time; some of
us have lives outside of the project as well.

The rule of thumb I propose is to wait for at least one day, possibly
two or three, before you decide that no one has anything to say.

TIA