Re: The new keymap functions

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: The new keymap functions
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 01:42:08 +0100

xenodasein@tutanota.de writes:

> Any chance these can be integrated? There is a function for key
> removal too.

That's the one that was proposed (and is buggy).

So, I've had a look at the chartable stuf -- and...  is the structure of
a chartable documented anywhere?  Because skimming that file wasn't super
enlightening.  🤨  But as I guessed, there doesn't seem to be any way to
remove a chartable entry?  (As opposed to making the entry nil.)