Re: ELPA: add mct.el

From: Protesilaos Stavrou
Subject: Re: ELPA: add mct.el
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 06:57:08 +0200

On 2021-11-14, 00:00 +0000, Philip Kaludercic <philipk@posteo.net> wrote:

> Philip Kaludercic <philipk@posteo.net> writes:
>
>> The reason you might not have noticed is that it depends on Emacs 28.1,
>> that hasn't been released yet (you'd at best have version 28.0.60).
>
> Prot, do you indent to "fix" this issue or do you want to wait until
> Emacs 28.1 is released?

In principle, yes.  Though I still have not found the time to compile
Emacs 27 and have it run parallel to Emacs 29.

I think the only part of the code that depends on a feature of Emacs 28
is the 'one-column' layout of 'completions-format'.  Though I must
check.

I will try to do it this week.

--
Protesilaos Stavrou