Sv: Support for background transparency

From: Håkon Flatval
Subject: Sv: Support for background transparency
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 18:44:41 +0000

Hi!

Currently, it is only made to work with builds using GDK and Cairo together.
Thus, it will probably not work with Lucid.

However, I'm working on more broad support for other X-toolkit based builds.
Some partial implementation of this support is already up in my fork: https://github.com/TheVaffel/emacs
You can have a sneak peek at that if you're eager to try it, although it's work in progress.

Best,
Håkon