Re: Old (static) builds of Emacs

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Re: Old (static) builds of Emacs
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 21:21:51 +0000

I have tried using GNU Guix to build old versions of Emacs, and it seems
to work well up until 24.5.  It seems something was changed in glibc (?)
that necessitated a change in Emacs, if I understand correctly.  Does
anyone remember what happened here, so that I can patch these versions
(or would it be easier to build an old version of Glibc)?

--
        Philip Kaludercic