msys2 build path problems + copy-paste english results in chinese charac

From: arthur miller
Subject: msys2 build path problems + copy-paste english results in chinese characters
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 15:04:50 +0000

I copy pasted english text in newly compiled Emacs, and get back some text in Chinese (at least I think it is) πŸ™‚ πŸ‘

As much as exciting that seems, I would still prefer to get back text in English.

Also, as seen exec-path is wrong. I started, as recommended, via windows means (shortcuts) instead of msys/mingw prompts.