Re: Proportional fonts in the mode line (one month test)

From: João Pedro de Amorim Paula
Subject: Re: Proportional fonts in the mode line (one month test)
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 19:06:40 -0300

On 05 December 2021 13:04, Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

> Playing with them now.  Quite nice, I must say.  I'm using Aile for the
> proportional (quasi-, as you say) but Etoile is good as well.

I use Etoile when I have to do some sort of presentation with TeX
previews in Org-mode, because it looks better with Computer Modern. In a
bit of a side note, I've tried using Computer Modern itself, but the
vertical spacing of the characters was way too much; don't know if it
was just the TTF version I got, and I also don't know how to edit fonts
in order to make it smaller.

> Thank you,
> eric

You're welcome! Glad to help.

--
João Pedro de Amorim Paula
IT undergraduate at Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)