Please stop this (was: Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?)

From: Po Lu
Subject: Please stop this (was: Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 09:02:56 +0800

> I recommend searching the archives for a more detailed answer, but you
> could start by reading:

Please excuse the potentially out of context interjection.

I hope people will take a break before making further posts about this
topic, at least until April next year, when half a year will have passed
since the last thread about this, and take time to review that
aformentioned thread.

Nothing has changed since then, so unless you've already done the work
required, please don't post replies like this.  It only serves to
increase the noise-to-signal ratio of the list.

Thanks.