Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 11:25:19 +0100

On Wed, Dec 22 2021, Theodor Thornhill wrote:
> In the meantime, feel free to browse [1]. This is the 'project' page on
> sourcehut, collecting the separate services into one site, so that one
> more easily can browse it.  It should be representable for how such an
> instance would look when self hosted.
[...]
> [1]; https://sr.ht/~emacs/emacs/

One thing I noticed: if you go to any of the sections (tabs) at the top of the
page ("source", "mailing list", "tickets"), there doesn't seem to be a way to
get back to the project page. The tabs at the top are replaced with another set
of tabs and none of these take you back to the project page.

Also, the project description (the README) doesn't display well on my mobile
device (using Firefox or Chrome), possibly because the README uses hard newlines
for line wrapping. (Not sure what the best solution would be for this, though.)

I realise you're not a Sourcehut developer and don't have the ability to improve
this yourself, but I thought I'd mention it.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments