Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?

From: tomas
Subject: Re: Migrating to sourcehut - what's missing?
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 11:01:01 +0100

On Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 05:40:56PM +0800, Po Lu wrote:
> Since this discussion is here to stay, here's two cents of mine.
>
> <tomas@tuxteam.de> writes:
>
> >> List: https://lists.sr.ht/~emacs/emacs-devel
>
> It seems that the mailing list archive is not very usable:

[...]

good points.

> I did not try out the others features of SourceHut, so I have not formed
> an opinion about them.

TBH, I only looked at the git repo interface; I've yet to find a mailing
list archive web interface I could classify as satisfying [1]. Given your
description, the sr.ht interface isn't an exception.

I've come to the conclusion that I must be weird :)

Cheers

[1] among others: why do thread indexes to be broken at arbitrary (e.g.
   monthly) time intervals?