Re: Horrible File menu

From: chad
Subject: Re: Horrible File menu
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 20:16:13 -0500

Following up on some of the discussions in this thread (and it's earlier sibling), I notice that the Frames submenu of the Buffers menu lists both the only usable frame and also "F1", which I believe is the initial pseudo-frame used by daemon mode (which I am using).

Is this a bug? If so, I'll file a report.
Is there any way to ever use that entry in the Frames menu? If so, I couldn't find it.

Thanks,
~Chad