Re: recent change to yanking behavior of the clipboard

From: tomas
Subject: Re: recent change to yanking behavior of the clipboard
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 13:15:54 +0100

On Sun, Feb 06, 2022 at 12:55:00PM +0100, xenodasein--- via Emacs development
discussions. wrote:
> Thing is, this time you seem to think that you are "fixing" things,
> and someone else thinks it breaks 30 year old behavior.  See some
> pattern here?  I'd focus on that instead of the "see this see that"
> smarty-pants-ery.

xenodasein: even if you think I'm censoring you (how could I? but hey):
please, pretty please. Do something constructive instead of attacking
people who are actually doing work.

You may disagree with what (or how) Po Lu is doing things. Bravo. Stick
to the matter, try to convince people. But don't /attack/ them. This
doesn't help anyone here.

Cheers