Re: Windows binaries for emacs-28 status and TODOs

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: Re: Windows binaries for emacs-28 status and TODOs
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 12:35:30 -0600

On Sun, Feb 6, 2022 at 4:40 AM H. Dieter Wilhelm
<dieter@duenenhof-wilhelm.de> wrote:

> Hello Corwin
>
> thank you for the Windows pretest 28.0.91! :-)

:D

>   http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/
>
> Maybe one small space "optimisation" to watch out for the NEXT pretest
> or release packaging.  Please check your build folder
>
>   lib/emacs/28.0.91/native-lisp
>
> there are redundant folders in the pretest from previous builds.

Oh rats!  I'm not entirely sure how I've managed that.  I have been
running the command below after running build-zips.sh and before
zipping up the Emacs sources used.

  git clean -xdf

I think I will pull down a fresh git/emacs-28.0.91 before I next package.

Much appreciated.
Corwin