Re: eww + w3m / GnuTLS TLSv1 support ?

From: chad
Subject: Re: eww + w3m / GnuTLS TLSv1 support ?
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 13:51:52 -0500

On Sun, Feb 13, 2022 at 9:58 AM Jason Vas Dias <jason.vas.dias@gmail.com> wrote:
  I need to access the website of a modem which ONLY supports
  TLS Version 1.0 [...] https://192.168.1.1 [...]

Orthogonal to eww/gnutls support: in your position, I would (curse a bit and) look into a local https proxy, starting with mitmproxy or tinyproxy. I've been able to use solutions like this in the past, but that past is now distant, and I don't know what's current. I see downstream you ask about some nodeJS options; there's probably a relevant node project that you could set up inside your local network.

Hope that helps,
~Chad