Re: eww + w3m / GnuTLS TLSv1 support ?

From: Jason Vas Dias
Subject: Re: eww + w3m / GnuTLS TLSv1 support ?
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 12:52:43 +0000

OK, I finally fixed it for firefox & whole OpenSSL or GnuTLS
using stack on Fedora 34+ :  as root:
  #  update-crypto-policies --set DEFAULT:DEFAULT
but that on its own did not work without making the
changes to /usr/share/crypto-policies/policies/DEFAULT.pol
in the attached patch file, then restarting firefox with
the about:config options:
 security.tls.version.enable-deprecated true
 security.tls.version.min                       1
Now I can access TLSv1 websites, and my modem,
with firefox - and also with GnuTLS / Emacs - wahoo!
The best website to test this with is :
 https://tls-v1-0.badssl.com:1010/

Thanks to all who responded !