NonGNU ELPA package submission: EPIO

From: Daniel Hutzley
Subject: NonGNU ELPA package submission: EPIO
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 08:02:17 -0700

Hi all,
I would like to submit my new EPIO (Emacs PlatformIO) package to
NonGNU ELPA. It provides integration with the free software PlatformIO
CLI for EMACS, and is loosely based on the semi-official PlatformIO
package functionality wise-wise (though it is pretty much rewritten
from the ground up code-wise, with highlights including the inclusion
of TexInfo documentation and no dependence on Projectile).
Thanks,
--Danny

Included patches:
Package name : epio
Existing versions : 0.1.0, 0.1.1
Source code : https://git.sr.ht/~hutzdog/epio
License : MPL-2.0
Documentation license : CC-BY-SA-4.0
Patch file : 0001-elpa-packages-epio-New-package.patch
Target repo : NonGNU ELPA