define-minor-mode question

From: Tim Cross
Subject: define-minor-mode question
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 14:15:39 +1000

I'm working on a minor mode which I'm defining using the
define-minor-mode macro. All seems to be working fine except for one
small issue.

The basic mode definition is

(define-minor-mode corgi-stateline-mode
  "Toggle corgi-stateline-mode."
  :init-value nil
  :global t
  (if (default-value 'corgi-stateline-mode)
      (corgi-stateline/turn-on)
    (corgi-stateline/turn-off)))

When I do M-x corgi-stateline-mode, I see two messages in the echo area.
The first tells me the mode is being enabled/disabled. The second says

You can run the command 'corgi-stateline-mode' with M-x corg-m RET

This is the problematic message. First, I don't want that message, but
more importantly, it is wrong. You cannot run the command with M-x
corg-m.

Where is this message coming from and how do I disable it?

GNU Emacs 28.1.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.30,
cairo version 1.16.0) of 2022-04-15