Re: project.el and merging multiple projects into one?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: project.el and merging multiple projects into one?
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 11:52:32 -0400

   On 29.04.2022 15:44, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
   > When working with sub-modules/sub-projects, it would be really useful
   > to somehow combine them into one single project.  Is that something
   > that is possible to do with project.el?
   >
   > (Likewise, if the above is (or is made) possible; being able to
   > un-combine a project root would be useful too).

   If we are talking about git submodules, there is the user option
   project-vc-merge-submodules.

We are talking about seperate, sometimes different, revision control
systems, or even entierly different locations.

   Otherwise, it depends on how the sub-projects are structured. Which
   project backend is responsible for them, for instance.

What is that? I could not find any documentation what so ever on
project.el.