Re: project.el and merging multiple projects into one?

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: project.el and merging multiple projects into one?
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 18:56:21 +0300

On 29.04.2022 18:52, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
We are talking about seperate, sometimes different, revision control
systems, or even entierly different locations.

Different locations meaning the project root directories are not nested?

    Otherwise, it depends on how the sub-projects are structured. Which
    project backend is responsible for them, for instance.

What is that? I could not find any documentation what so ever on
project.el.

There is a fair number of words written in its header commentary.