Re: new nongnu elpa package candidate: cpupower

From: Stephen Meister
Subject: Re: new nongnu elpa package candidate: cpupower
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 13:40:42 -0400

Thanks for the comments & feedback, I'm still new to lisp so it's very appreciated.  I've updated using your patch and hopefully addressed all other points.

I've pushed to gitlab and version bumped to 1.0.4

If there's anything else I can do to help please let me know, thanks!

-steve

On Thu, May 5, 2022 at 3:20 PM Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
Stefan Monnier [2022-05-05 15:01:07] wrote:
>  ;; Author: Stephen Meister

Oh, and also this should be a valid email address so elpa.gnu.org can
send you notifications.  E.g.:

    ;; Author: Stephen Meister <pallagun@gmail.com>

-- Stefan