Re: new nongnu elpa package candidate: cpupower

From: Stephen Meister
Subject: Re: new nongnu elpa package candidate: cpupower
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 15:12:22 -0400

I believe it can, yes.  Though I'd be happy if those with more knowledge confirmed that or corrected me.

Though, from checking the elpa.gnu.org site, it appears that it is already there right now.
-steve

On Fri, May 6, 2022 at 7:20 PM Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> wrote:
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]

  > Sorry for the embarrassing delay.  Yes, I was able to get everything sent
  > in and approved by Craig Topham.  The code on my assignment is RT:1776586.

Does this mean that cpupower can go in GNU ELPA?