Re: master 9b762c35a1: Add Sefirot to Omer counting

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: master 9b762c35a1: Add Sefirot to Omer counting
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 14:53:31 -0400

> * Eric Brown <rpoebja@revppoebja.pbz> [2022-05-09 09:41:08 -0500]:
>
> Rising to your challenge to draw the line: Perhaps just enough of
> the Hebrew calendar where it has effect on civil society's days off or
> what goes on in secular school.

AFAIK no society is actually using the Maya calendar.
Does this mean that Emacs should remove it?

I think the correct criterion should be the same as for all the other
features: if someone implements it, and it is generally useful and does
not interfere with other users (e.g., through excessive bloat), and it
cannot be done easily in ELPA, then why not?

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on darwin Ns 10.3.2113
http://childpsy.net http://calmchildstories.com http://steingoldpsychology.com