emacs windows don't get a name in wayland

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: emacs windows don't get a name in wayland
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 22:00:46 +0200

After a recent upgrade of my Ubuntu distrib (22.04) the emacs windows
are unnamed in Wayland and as such don't get an icon. In Gnome-shell,
they show up in looking-glass as "<untracked>"

I'm using emacs version 29.0.50 from
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-elisp/+archive/ubuntu/ppa, and the problem
remains if I build it from the git repo. Version 27.something works fine
though, and so do all emacs versions in Xorg. Any idea what could be
wrong ?

--
Julien Cubizolles