Re: [NonGNU] New packages: avy-menu, flyspell-correct and friends

From: Jai Flack
Subject: Re: [NonGNU] New packages: avy-menu, flyspell-correct and friends
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 03:57:36 +0000

One more thing: do we have a clear definition for "non-trivial
contributions"? Specifically I am asking if moving three lines to
later in a function counts as a "non-trivial contribution". If not I
believe the contributor that can't get copyright assignment will have
contributed less than 15 lines to flyspell-correct.el.

--
Thanks,
Jai