Re: Integrate my package into Emacs

From: Mariano Montone
Subject: Re: Integrate my package into Emacs
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 20:16:28 -0300

Hi Stefan,

thanks a bunch for your help. You are making my life too easy with your diffs ;)

about :

El 24/5/22 a las 20:11, Stefan Monnier escribió:
Also, I'm curious why you used a default method for that generic
function where you have a big `cond` dispatching on the type of the
argument: why not use separate methods instead?

Because the generic function dispatch was not working for the types of arguments considered in the cond when I tried to implement like that .. but I'll revise that.

Thanks!

Mariano